Go the extra distance for your cause by entering into this event as their Charity Superstar. You will be part of a very exclusive group providing much needed fundraising support for your preferred charity.
As a Charity Superstar you will receive the following benefits:
- Have your entry fee for the event covered by your charity
- Enter the distance you want to participate in
- Receive event merchandise from your charity*
- Be part of the fundraising community for your charity
- Receive dedicated fundraising and training support from your charity
- Build and develop a relationship with your charity and make a difference to your favourite cause
*Merchandise will vary for each organisation
To qualify for a Charity Superstar place you need to:
- Agree to meet the minimum fundraising target of $1000
- Fill in the application below with as much information possible; from this your charity will contact you to discuss you becoming one of their Charity Superstars!
This is your opportunity to make a real difference and take your fundraising to the next level as a Charity Superstar for your cause.
Best of luck!
As a superstar we will help you achieve your fundraising goal by supporting you along the way. Fill out this form to start your journey as a VIP superstar! We will contact you as soon as we can to discuss your entry.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com
The Salvation Army
Across the country The Salvation Army is engaged with every demographic and every age group. We're active in the big cities, the country towns and even outback cattle stations.
Regardless of where we are or what we're doing, one thing always remains true: we're about giving hope.
R U OK?
By raising funds for R U OK? you increase our capacity to reach more Australians and help inspire regular, meaningful conversations every day of the year, and ultimately change lives. Funds raised will help us develop more resources and campaigns to reach more schools, workplaces and communities.