Sunday, April 14
Course routes have been designed to reduce the impact on the local community; however, at various times over the weekend there will be some streets that will be temporarily closed and some others that will have temporary traffic flow restrictions in place.
Ultra Marathon - 6.00am to 1.00pm | Canberra Marathon - 6:25am to 1:00pm | Half Marathon - 7:45am to 1.00pm
The Half Marathon, Marathon and Ultra Marathon courses will all start and fi nish within the Parliamentary Triangle.
To view all course maps please visit our website www.runningfestival.com.au
• Telopea Park East will remain open at all times
• Telopea Park West will be closed between Manuka Circle and Wentworth Avenue between 4:00am and 1:30pm
• Bowen Drive will be closed between Bowen Place and Wentworth Avenue between 4:00am and 1:30pm. For detailed resident information please click here.
• New South Wales Crescent will be closed between 4:00am and 1:30pm. For detailed resident information please click here.
• Access to Kingston foreshore, Old Bus Depot and Glassworks will remain open at all times
• The course brings runners through Telopea Park & New South Wales Crescent between the hours of 6:30am and 1:00pm.
• For residents living on Telopea Park West, New South Wales Crescent and Bowen Drive, roads will be closed from 4:00am. It is highly recommended where possible that travel be avoided between 6:30am and 1:00pm
If you have any questions regarding The Australian Running Festival please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call on 1800 555 514.