Sunday, April 15
Road closures will commence from 4am to allow time for the setup of course infrastructure with Telopea Park West being closed from 4am and reopened in its entirety by 1.30pm.
Time of events - Runners on roads
- Ultra Marathon – 6:00am to 1:15pm
- Marathon and Ultra Course – 6.25am to 1:15pm
- Half Marathon Course – 7.45am to 1:15pm
- Road Closures will commence at 4am
- The first participants will enter Telopea Park West at approximately 6.45am
- The main body of runners will be on Telopea Park West between 7.00am to 1.00pm
- Please follow the directions of traffic marshals at all times
- Allow additional time when travelling to the area to accommodate any delay on the day
- Roads will be reopened at the earliest opportunity once the last runner has passed
Pedestrian Access remains unaffected. If you are crossing the course whilst races are on, please take care to avoid runners.