Saturday, April 14
Road closures will commence from 4:00am to allow time for the setup of course infrastructure.
Time of events – Runners on road
- 10km Course - 7:00am to 9:00am
After 9:00am Alexandrina Drive will be reopened to allow access to the Canberra Yacht Club and Canberra Southern Cross Yacht Club.
Sunday, April 15
Road closures will commence from 5am to allow time for the setup of course infrastructure with Alexandrina Drive being closed from 5am and reopened in its entirety by 10.30am.
Access – Sunday
Access to the Canberra Yacht Club and Canberra Southern Cross Yacht Club will be maintained at all times via a managed contra flow arrangement at the Flynn Drive roundabout.
Traffic marshals will operate the contra flow system to ensure vehicles are able to enter and leave Mariner Place with minimal disruption whilst ensuring the safety of runners.
|5:00am||Road closures commence|
|6:20am||First Participants arrive at the Yacht Club|
|6:30am-10:00am||Bulk of the runners will pass through Alexandrina Drive|
|10:30am||Alexandrina Drive will reopen|
- There may be a delay in accessing Mariner Place during busy periods
- Please follow the directions of traffic marshals at all times
- Allow additional time when travelling to the area to accommodate any delay on the day
- Roads will be reopened at the earliest opportunity once the last runner has passed
- Traffic will not be able to turn right onto Alexandrina Drive from Mariners Place
- Traffic will only be able to travel as far as the first entry point to Mariners Place
Pedestrian Access remains unaffected. If you are crossing the course whilst races are on, please take care to avoid runners.